Bluehost Reviews Uk : Pros & Cons of Using Bluehost
The next web host we are going to talk about is Bluehost. So, Bluehost is another web host which has a lot of trusts and fastest wordpress hosting uk. Even Bluehost is an official recommended web hosting provider since 2006. Keeping the price point of $2.95/month, it is not the cheapest one, but I can say a budget-friendly web hosting according to the features they offer in this package.
Like many other major web hosting services, prices get to hike at $7.99 when you go for renewal. So, if you are going to choose this web host for your website, keep this thing in mind and go for the plan of two years or three years one. So that you can take the fullest advantage of their cheapest looking plans.
Now if we talk about Bluehost, then it is one of the largest web hosting companies in the world. It was started back in 2006, and since then it has gradually grown up, and currently, it powers more than 2 million websites across the world through its web hosting service. Bluehost has worked a lot to make their customer support as much better as they can; currently, they have a staff of 750+ peoples regularly working to help you 24/7 by their customer support and other departments. i recommend bluehost because its the best web hosting for small business.
Now let’s talk about the pros and cons of Bluehost web hosting, and we’ll start it with pros-
- Best Uptime- Throughout the year, we faced an average uptime of 99.99%. Now it is a very important factor for any website owner that their site doesn’t go down and for this Bluehost is a reliable one.
- Fast Load Times- Bluehost has managed its servers very efficiently, and those are well optimized as well. If you keep your website optimized pretty well, then it can be easily open a page within 0.3-0.4 ms. Throughout the year we have faced it dancing between 250ms to 420ms, which is pretty good.
- Budget Friendly Pricing- Now if we talk about the pricing of Bluehost so, the Bluehost can be counted in the list of a budget-friendly hosting service. I am not saying it’s very cheap, but a price that anyone can pay.
- Security Options- To make a web host budget friendly, many companies stop offering security features and many other things, but on the other side, Bluehost doesn’t do something like this. They’ve worked a lot in making their web host as much secure they can. They offer free SSC, domain privacy feature, SiteLock, CodeGuard, Postini, and many other security tools.
- Multiple Integration Options- Bluehost offers multiple apps integration option with one click installers like Softaculas. You can install WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and many others CMS. They also offer free CDN to make your site super fast.
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee- They also offers a 30 days money back guarantee with every plan so that you can use them and check if they are okay for your website or not.
- Good Customer Support- Bluehost offers almost every kind of customer support they can offer, which includes live chat, knowledge base, call, and email ticket based support. Their customer support is very educated, and the reply time is very nominal.
- Higher Renewal Rates- Bluehost also use the marketing gimmick that many other popular web host follows. Offer a lower rate at the time of buying and increase at the time of renewal. Their renewal price jumps at the rate of $7.99-$8.99 per month.
- Site Migration is not free- Bluehost doesn’t offer free migration that many other web hosts offer. It charges $149 where it offers to migrate 5 of your website and 20 emails within a time of a day. However, I don’t think paying this much for just site migration would be a good idea and that’s why this is the biggest ‘CON’ of Bluehost according to me.