SiteGround Coupon 2019 – Up To 70% Discount (Special)
SiteGround pride themselves on being at the forefront of technology: constantly updating their servers and software (for both new and old customers alike) to the latest models/versions for added reliability, speed and security – plus they also offer free daily backups, free setup and transfer, a 30-day money back guarantee and some of the most easily accessible technical support in the industry (with 24/7 help via both telephone and instant-chat services)! What’s more, their prices are notably competitive (with shared hosting plans from just $11.95 a month); in short, in terms of value, SiteGround are pretty much clear favorites – made even more so by the fact that we’ve negotiated a SiteGround Coupon Code entitling WinningWP readers up to a massive 70% DISCOUNT (67% discount on their ‘StartUp’ plan, 70% discount on their ‘GrowBig’ plan, and 66% discount on their ‘GoGeek’ plan) on a year’s SiteGround hosting (valid throughout 2019)!
With the price point of $3.95/month and at a renewal rate of $11.95/month, you can’t see SiteGround as the cheapest web host available in 2019. But since it is not a list of “Best uk web hosting for wordpress” and we are talking about the reliable and trusted ones. And when it comes to reliability, SiteGround is the best one currently available in the market. Especially if you look at the features, SiteGround offers along with their much knowledgeable and well-experienced customer support. The price justifies everything.
SiteGround is one of the most trusted and highest rated web hosting company in the WordPress Community. It was founded in 2004, and since then it is constantly growing and become one of the most trusted web hosts currently available. Currently, it has more than 400 employees working and has more than 500,000 domains hosted with them. It is well known because of their top-notch services, knowledgeable and experienced customer support, and reliable web hosting plans.
Now let’s talk about the pros and cons of SiteGround’s web hosting. Now don’t say that even after paying $3.95/month or $11.95/month, you’ll still need to go for a web host with some cons. Well, for this, I want to say that there is no web host available without any downsides. Every one of them has some cons, and if someone is saying that their web host has no cons, then that one is lying or being biased. So, let’s get into it-
Let’s start with the Pros of SiteGround’s web hosting-
- Super-Fast Servers- SiteGround has all the servers highly optimized for speed, and according to my personal experience, it has one of the fastest servers. For managing their speed, they have used the latest hardware like SSD, high-frequency RAMs along with custom software to make your site super fast.
- Best in class customer support- SiteGround offers top notch customer support to help you deal with many issues. Also, they offer various type of customer support options, such as voice call, live chat, and ticket based support.
- Many free services- Along with the super fast servers and tremendous customer support, they also offer many free services like free CDN from Cloudflare and a free SSL Certificate from Let’s encrypt.
- Multiple Data Centers- SiteGround have their servers located in three different continents. You can choose the location according to your targeted audience at the time of sign up.
- Limited Storage- At the price point of $11.95/month, their plans with fixed storage doesn’t seem a good deal. However, if you see at other things like bandwidth and capability to manage how much visitors that plan can control, you won’t feel that the storage is less. Because soon, once your website starts getting more visitors, you need to upgrade your plan.
- Setup fee for monthly billing- If you choose monthly billing, then you need to pay $14.95 as a setup fee. Although if you sign up for a longer period like for 12 months, you won’t need to pay this setup fee. Also, they offer a 30 days money back guarantee so just in case if you want to test them, go with a longer period billing at the time of sign up.
- High Renewal Price- Now I won’t blame SiteGround for this as almost all major web hosting companies doing this now. They charge a huge discounted price at the time of buying the web hosting service, but at the time of renewal, they charge a very high price. To deal with this, I will highly suggest you go with the longer period of a plan to get the services at a budget price for a longer period. Read More